The WeldScanner Validator can validate all brands of welding equipment in accordance with the European Standard EN 50504 -Validation of Arc Welding Equipment. It also offers the same full level of functionality as the WeldScanner.
The device ensures precise measurement for welding voltage, welding current, wire feed speed and optional the gas flow rate and travel speed.
The WeldScanner Validator is delivered as a calibrated system and should be calibrated on an annual basis, e.g. in our laboratory, to ensure compliance with the standards also providing traceability to national standards.
- Touch screen or keyboard operated
- HF proof, can safely test TIG equipment
- Used for welding process variables such as current, voltage, gas flow rate, wire feed speed, etc.
- Measuring reports for validation available as pdf
- Memory of customer and installed base information
- Easy to operate and simple to connect
- Available for arc welding
- Correct measurement of all types of square wave arcs
- Can work with all load resistors, but has been pre-programmed with settings for RC500 and Checkmaster
- Validation for all types and brands of arc welding equipment
- Automatic creation of Validation certificates
- Complies with EN 50504 –Validation of Arc Welding Equipment
- Capable of measuring all welding arc types, True RMS measuring and Rectified Average Mean Value for square waves
- High Frequency proof
- Measuring all values, amperage, voltage, wire feed speed, travel speed (travel speed and gas flow optional)
- Measuring on Standard Grade and Precision Grade
Processos de Soldadura
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding